Payment due within 7 days ofsatisfactory completion of the work. We accept payment by BACs, Cheque or Cash
Changes to the total price for the work and is based on the job as seen. The price given is subject to change if any unforeseen situation arises or if you make alterations to the original specification. Any changes to the price will be discussed with you and confirmed in writing as a revised quotation for you to sign and agree to.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. at Electrical@Carlyia.co.uk or telephone 01722 440 366.
If after the works have been completed, there are any aspect of the work that you are not happy with and wish to make a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us to obtain a copy of our complaints procedure.
- Name: Carlyia Ltd
- Business Trading Address: 3 Mayfly Close, Fordingbridge SP6 1LQ
- Telephone: 01722 440 366
- Email: Electrical@Carlyia.co.uk
- Website: WWW.Carlyia.co.uk
- Registered office address: Windover House St Anne St, Salisbury SP1 2DR
- Legal form: A limited company registered in England and Wales
- Public registers: Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 06729056.
- Business Activities our Services: Electrical Contractor
- Payments accepted by: cash, cheques, or BACS
- Insurance Details: Insurance Provider: Aviva Expiry Date: 15/10/18
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 3 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are cannot resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer your complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/.
We are a member of NICEIC.The details can be obtained visiting www.niceic.com or by calling 0333 015 6625
- Regulating body: NICEIC registered, no. 605649
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works.
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) – CPP: We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 3 months from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are insurance backed.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person named below. You may use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.